At Monkey Puzzle Stoke Newington we are always searching for the very best talent to join us.
We are a nursery with big aspirations and love to find people we can bring along the journey with us. Childcare is a tough career & we want our team to work together, grow and stay with us.
We look for people that have studied Childcare and gained great qualifications. Please get in contact if you are Level 3 or above, Qualified Teach Status, Early Years Professional Status, Early Years Teacher Status, a graduate in Early Childhood Studies or related degrees.
Sometimes childcare comes to people late after a successful career in something else and you may now be studying to qualify. We want to hear from you too.
We love people that are:
- Creative, think out the box types
- Team Players
- Organisers with attention to detail
- People that genuinely love working with children and developing and nurturing them.
- People not afraid of getting messy
Childcare is one of the most valuable careers & we do not employ people without a real passion for what they do.
If you are successful with us, you will be rewarded with:
- a generous salary
- day off on your birthday
- annual loyalty bonuses
- employee of the month bonuses & gifts
- team nights
- extensive training to further your career
If this sounds like you, some of the vacancies we are currently recruiting for within our growing team are:
- Early Years & Senior Early Years Practitioners- Full & Part time.
- Early Years Practitioners with proven experience working with & passion for babies